• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Angry

You wanna know why I'm angry. I'll tell you why I'm angry.

I searched for the fundamentals of freedom, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!
I searched for the principles of profitability, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!
I searched for the high touches of personal relationships, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!
I searched for the lawful decrees of justice for all, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!
I searched for the common sense of decent behaviors, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!
I searched for the truth of foundational righteousness, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!
I searched for the flourishing of opportunities, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!
I searched for the stories of love that overcome adversaries, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!
I searched within, for the power to change my own thinking and beliefs, so I can lead and govern the demanded changes of the world, BUT THE ENCOURAGEMENT I NEEDED PERSONALLY, FOR ME TO CARRY ON AND MAKE IT HAPPEN, IT WAS NOT THERE!

OH GOD, OH EARTH, OH ALL OF US, WHERE DO WE GO FOR ALL OF IT, TO BE THERE, AND THERE FOREVERMORE!!!

TO ONE DAY CEASE,
TO BE ANGRY!!!

TO ONE DAY SAY, I SEARCHED FOR ANYTHING WITHIN REASON TO MAKE ME ANGRY, AND IT WAS NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
Anger blinds us to the truth. What you seek lies within you as compassion, caring, and love. Seek them kindly with an open heart. Will you get hurt, yes, and often. Will you be rewarded, of course, forever. Unconditional love is love with no expectations. If love is returned, great, if not, you still love. God understands your anger and pain. He loves you unconditionally whatever you feel. We strive to be loving as God is loving. Asking nothing in return. Love is its own reward, its own joy and fulfillment. You are His child in whom He is well pleased. God blesses you always.

LonelyHiker

Waitering for Godot
SF Supporter
“The tears of the world are a constant quantity. For each one who begins to weep somewhere else another stops. The same is true of the laugh. Let us not then speak ill of our generation, it is not any unhappier than its predecessors. Let us not speak well of it either. Let us not speak of it at all.

It is true the population has increased.”

Pozzo, Waiting For Godot (S. Beckett)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00