Angry

Mymindsmine

I’m struggling today , I just got the will from gov website of my ex partner who took his life who lied in court about his earnings to me for child support who finally I won’t court but he took his life to only get his probate papers to prove how much he lies In court I’m angry that he left me with his son and lied to me for 20 years to now prove he was worth 1.7 million and lied

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
HI there
I'm not sure I follow. So your ex had been lying about his finances when you took him to court for child support, is that what you're saying? And now that he's passed on you have found he's worth much more and your son isn't entitled to any of that money? (just trying to catch up here)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
So, so incredibly—& infinitely sorry for you. . . That I almost don’t even know where to begin, in terms of what direction, to point you (in); or even what more, or else to say? I don’t suppose counseling might help, if you’re going to need some help to process some of this? Best wishes!

Mymindsmine

HI there
I'm not sure I follow. So your ex had been lying about his finances when you took him to court for child support, is that what you're saying? And now that he's passed on you have found he's worth much more and your son isn't entitled to any of that money? (just trying to catch up here)
Yes . I had to take him to court for child support and he only declared self employed £7 a year so First judge rules he had to pay £5 a week from age 5. Then when he had two other kids he got a reduction and it cause an overpayment of £1000 that I was ordered to pay back so I wen to court a proved all his properties and his real income however apparently because rental income on properties Owen by a dad doesn’t count in child maintenance i was ordered to pay it back . So I took it to high court and got awarded back pay. Put he wouldn’t answer phone to set up a direct debit and they have no powers to demand it so I never got it. However I went on to pay and earn my own business to give my son everything on the understanding I assumed bai dad just didn’t care enough . My point is I didn’t want the money I just wanted hi. To acknowledge he had responsibility so by me earning and working and having all that on my shoulders is what sent me to try to take my life of which I the. Went into mental hospital and then into recovery . I worked my mind off to give my son all the opportunities in life to then go off to Loughborough and he this degree costing me &50 grand . To now getting the will... £1.7 million his wife who had the affair who he hung his welfare on and took his life to now be lumbered why she who had the affair didn’t love him but I did to be totally unrecognised as a part of his life so I didn’t get the ashes a photo a t the funeral or even a word ... it’s like I didn’t exsist...to now hear this ..... I’m sad he must of been riddled with guilt to take his life and maybe his actions did finally pay a part In his guilt and behaviour . But I
The one left to pick up the peices and now a lifetime paying this debt off. For being the only one who truly loved him . But now the cheating wife who hated him and it’s public knowledge gets the lot

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
That is horrible what he did to you. I know it's hard, but you can hold your head up high knowing that you did right by your child. He made it through school. I often think that money that I've spent on my children, I'm fortunate that it wasnt towards legal fees or funeral expenses. This doesn't change the fact that his father is a piece of dog poop.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00