angry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GeekGurl, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekGurl

GeekGurl Well-Known Member

i'm feeling really angry right now. i was feeling really depressed, and my sister was just trying to be supportive, and then got upset cos i was just kinda shooting her down and turning everything she said into something negative, she was clearly hurt and frustrated and i told her to fuck off then logged off.

and i don't want to apologise.

i love her so much, but i can't die and it's because of her. i fucking hate her for that.

i just want to end.

2. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

How old are you and her?

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I know personally I lash out at people I care about when I'm in my deep depression mode. Its also good that you have somebody in your life that is the reason for you to hold onto your life.

4. GeekGurl

i'm 25, she's 22 in a few days. she's not feeling very well and has a whole ton of uni work to get finished in the next 10 days

5. jjjoooggg2

Well, my twin brother committed suicide at 24. And I can't die because my parents rely on me. They are 77 and 68.

6. jjjoooggg2

Actually, if I die tommorrow, they would be financially set. It's the heartbreak, I guess. The only thing that keeps me going is fixing things, taking care of my sick dog. If I was useless, I'd probably be alot closer to suicide. Anyway, this is your thread. Just thought might add to your situation. I was in London between the two bombings. Are you UK or USA?

7. jjjoooggg2

Are you there?

8. GeekGurl

no. i went to sleep. i would've done something bad otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.