• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Anhedonia??

I feel like nothing excites me anymore. I don’t know if it’s because I don’t like my job plus the fact that I’m too far away from my family and boyfriend. We call each other every single day but it’s just different when we’re by each other’s side. There’s just nothing that excites me at the moment. Even when I’m looking forward to my days off I do feel like there’s nothing much to do at home really and I don’t like going out anymore especially that it’s getting colder and rainy every single day. Could this be seasonal affective disorder as well? Ugh I’m hopeless. Hope my books can bring me back my old life. I love reading.

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @clairedelune .
I relate a lot, especially to the seasonal affective disorder, these are difficult times. Remember that they don't last forever. *console

Can you order some new books? or would you like to learn something new, or start a new activity that you can do at home?
What about having "online dates" with your boyfriend? Have you told him about how you feel?

Personally the only thing that excites me a little bit these days is writing cards to people, so I keep working on that. It seems like not much, but it's all I have right now.

Sending lots of hugs and positive vibes!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00