anibarry121

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by anibarry121, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anibarry121

anibarry121 Member

New to all of this including forums. No one else really to talk to. Those I've slyly mentioned anything to about being depressed just tell me to basically suck it up, that I have a lot to live for. Funny I don't feel it. I thought the year 2031 was going to be my year! I was going to do things....save money, change jobs etc. Instead I lose my dad to cancer, lose my beloved dog because of someone breaking into my yard while I'm at the hospital and leaves the gate open. She runs out and gets hit by a car. Lose my job the next month because some new restaurant outbid our rent agreement. My son moves to the other side of the US. My daughter never calls, and I ry to take care of my mom since she's not doing well. But I'll be off unemployment soon and I haven't found another job yet. I'm trying really hard not not go back into management, that put sooo much stress on me . I don't know which way to turn these days except one.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to SF You have turned here hun that is good you won't be so alone now. I am so sorry hun for your loss hugs

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us. It has been rough year for you in 2012, but it can still start getting better in 2013. The vast majority of us either have or have had serious depression issues and it is a good place to talk about it and that by itself is sometimes a relief. In addition many people from many different places that have suffered losses such as yours may be able to tell you how they cope, or share some ideas about how to move on. There is always more than one way, we will be glad to help you find it if we can.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Cooee :bubbles:

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi anibary and welcome to SF's.. Not going to tell you just to suck it up here..if it was that easy this website probably would not be here!!! Hope you can find a job soon that fits for you..

Getting used to here takes a bit of time.. Getting to trust and feeling safe to let it out the issues.. We don't bite or attack.. Look around the place some..get any questions please let us know..glad to have you with us.. TC, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.