animal cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

I got Animal Planet with Animal Cops playing in the background, and I still can't believe that people can treat animals so coldly.

If I was a cop and arrested a teen for torturing a cat, I would take my night-stick and bash his brains in. That's how I feel about the whole ugly matter. What do you think?

Issaccs

I think its pathetic that such actions are punished with a fine and criminal record rather than a flogging with a barbed leather whip.
But at the same time I have to accept that the examples on Animal Cops are extreme examples usually caused as a result of society ignoring people of questionable intellect and mentle well being.
You have to ask, how does a horse get to the stage of starvation within plain site of a neighbours home and residence without someone noticing.

H

HappyAZaClaM

I think its pathetic that such actions are punished with a fine and criminal record rather than a flogging with a barbed leather whip.
But at the same time I have to accept that the examples on Animal Cops are extreme examples usually caused as a result of society ignoring people of questionable intellect and mentle well being.
You have to ask, how does a horse get to the stage of starvation within plain site of a neighbours home and residence without someone noticing.
I thank God every day that thus far, I have not caught anyone in the act
of abusing an animal.

H

HappyAZaClaM

<Quotes deleted post>
don't quit yer day job, Eric. unless ya like being pelted with full beer bottles
and dirty ash trays whilst performing your standup comedy routine :dry:

Last edited:

Erratic

I've cried watching Animal Cops a few time. Like this German Shepherd with 125+ ticks on him. Poor baby. He was adopted by the officer who found him, though, so a nice happy ending.

H

HappyAZaClaM

I've cried watching Animal Cops a few time. Like this German Shepherd with 125+ ticks on him. Poor baby. He was adopted by the officer who found him, though, so a nice happy ending.
I can't watch that stuff. I lose it. it fills me with rage that has no place to
dissipate. can't watch it...

unbearable

<Quotes deleted post>

Even if you are making it up, to go into such disturbing detailed description is sick. Some of us care about animals, those of us that dont find it amusing, what you wrote is disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Random

Even if you are making it up, to go into such disturbing detailed description is sick. Some of us care about animals, those of us that dont find it amusing, what you wrote is disgusting.
Consider this. Most people couldn't conjure that out of thin air if they tried. Scary, eh?

Eric

Typical dumbass, godtarded redneck.
I like your shirt.

Unbearable said:
By that logic, Edgar Allan Poe and Stephen King are sick too. Which is quite interesting because it's actually pretty simple to depict a mildly twisted scene like that. I could never mimic those two.

Then again, I could have depicted the time when one of my friends actually put a firecracker on a chicken's butt. Or when his brother put a chicken on a blender. These two stories are real, unlike the fictitious microwave one.

Still, it's amusing to see such reactions. What's even more amusing is Pit's poetic wording. I, by no means, support animal cruelty, bear that in mind.

As for Clam, I won't even bother with him anymore. Him calling me king of stupidity really goes to show how high his IQ really is.

Random said:
Consider this. Most people couldn't conjure that out of thin air if they tried. Scary, eh?
Actually, you just lack imagination.

unbearable

By that logic, Edgar Allan Poe and Stephen King are sick too. Which is quite interesting because it's actually pretty simple to depict a mildly twisted scene like that. I could never mimic those two.
They proberly stuck to writing it in their books, not on some thread about animal abuse, maybe post your 'short story' on the creative writing section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00