Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Ze'ev-Hayalim, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What animal and it's personality, emotions and instincts do you feel best describe you?

I've chosen the Wolf: bitterly loyal, dedicated those he loves, yet possessed by feral anger, hatred of those 'on the outside' and blind to compassion to the weak and meek.
  2. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

i like birds, especially eagles, the thought of flight gives me a feeling of freedom
  3. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

a gnat i bite and am annoying lol
  4. immure

immure Account Closed

i have 2 i have always felt close to the bears that i dream about they r my family in my dreams dispite me fear. my first name means strong as a bear. and the bird for the bird has faith .doesn t hord or seem to have worries about the next moment. a state i am trien to always live so fear doesn t get the upper hand and keep me from me and not develop as i should be. plus its the only real nick name i got. berd. i use prettyberd for lots of online personas. just love it. personas.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2007
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

a cat.
    I can't describe why but yeh I think a cat :)
  6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

bear. I'm solitary, don't really want to be violent but can be. I sleep through winters and I love the summer months were i eat fish and swim and walk through the woods.

I always thought the life of a house cat would be pretty awesome, as long as I got to go outside and shit (literal and figurative).
  7. animebling

animebling Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.