anna nicole smith? od or suicide

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by lostcat95, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

They are both possible. But I'd have to say "unsure"
    considering I don't know the evidence lol. Sad though..
  3. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

4. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

She has been on pills for years. Remember how screwed up she was doing that show she had?

I would say unintentional OD. For sure.
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I would accidental OD. Although suicide is an option, especially as she didnt seem happy and the death of her son could of affected her very badly.
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Accidental OD, but I think Howard K. Stern provided the drugs for both Anna and her son Daniel. I think he wanted them to die so he could claim some of the money for himself.
  7. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

I think it is sad how all of these guys are throwing their name in the pot.
  8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Yeah, I really feel sorry for her daughter. She's gonna end up with one of those scumbags.
  9. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

10. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is sad to think that her life has been reduced to rumors and speculations. It seems as though noone cares about Anna Nicole Smith the person, only what they can say about her. Is this what lies in store for all of us? What a shame.
  12. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

Yes it is a very cold world
  13. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

I agree with peanut, I think Stern is a bad influence/guy all around. He gets involved in their lives and they die. Too weird if you ask me.
    I also feel bad for her mother; even if they had bad events between them death changes things. Many families are dysfunctional, but there is still blood ties.

But overall, I feel sad :sad: for all involved, especially the baby. She will grow up reading all this garbage and not having a mom to love her. I think people should think of the future. You don't have to think of material goods and fight about money before she is even buried. :rip:
  14. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is a wonderfully descriptive word for this (german): schadenfreude. I hope it's spelled correctly. It means to take delight at the misfortunes of others. It's a crying shame that our world seems to be coming more and more this way, instead of the opposite.:sad:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  16. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

17. jupiter202

jupiter202 Well-Known Member

I think accidental OD. She did seem to genuinely love her children, I think she wanted to be there for her baby girl and didnt really want to kill herself...but the pain she had inside was just way too great. She couldnt deal with her sadness, couldnt function unless she was completely pilled up. Its really sad...she HAD to make herself numb to deal.

This is all just my opinion obv.
  18. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Delibrate OD due to the loss of her was simply too much for her to take, and I can only imagine what the pain must be like losing a child..especially since everything indicates they were so very close.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.