Anne

shazzer

I found out on sunday evening that one of my close friends on a cancer forum that I go on passed away on saturday morning. She was always so supportive to me dealing with my mums illness even though she was going through so much hell herself. She was a true fighter to the end never once gave up went through all the treatments in the hope she would get into remission. I miss her loads even though I never met her in real life but we used to talk loads on pm's on the site and also on msn. I didn't think it would affect me as much as it has considering I only knew her on line but I am devastated that she has gone and I just can't stop thinking of her lovely family. Her youngest child is only 16 and the worst thing is she was so looking foward to her sons wife giving birth to twins and they were born but she never got to see them as she was too poorly in hospital. A very sad start to the new year
RIP Anne You will never be forgotten

shazzer

Thank you all for your kind words it means a lot. I'm struggling with her loss but I know she's in a better place and the cancer can't hurt her anymore. She was a lovely caring person and knew all about my mental health issues but that never put her off she never judged me accepted me for who I am. Her funeral is next wednesday so I will especially thinking of her while that is taking place not that she's been out of my thoughts at all. I just wish they could find a cure and then other people wouldn't have to suffer like my mum and Anne

I am sorry to hear that Anne lost her battle after such a valiant fight. Life must have been very important to her. As you said, the cancer can't hurt her anymore. May she rest in peace. :rose:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00