Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Wastingecho, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

anniversary today - 32 years - and i don't care

great family history - father and three brothers - all of them married and only one of them, other than me, divorced - next eldest separated from his wife recently, both daughters post-highschool, living on their own or with relatives

no real companionship, no hugs - haven't really been touched since hurricane sandy - and months more before that - i've lost track - to the point where i don't even want her to touch me any more

daughters are not ready to move out - one has graduated but is trying to figure out what to do with her life, the other starts student-teaching in the fall, so technically is still in college

son - don't know how to help him - out of high school for a few years now but his aspberger's and colitis make finding a job he can keep virtually impossible - found a program that was supposed to help kids like him handle and get through college but they want $43,000 a year in addition to the cost of education - WTF!!

bottom line - can't leave yet because they would have no place to go and i would not be able to keep the house after a divorce - and my son would have to stay with me and lately we've been making each other crazy

divorce will be another failure on my part - but i'm kind of getting used to that

all i feel now is either numbness or pain

think i deserve it
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No hun you don't deserve it You are doing your best hun to stay here for them all and you are fighting the sadness I wish you could find help for you so you do not have to feel so low hun hugs