Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by lostbutnotfound, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

anniversary of when my foster brother and his friend raped me today. been years and still can't get over it. i'm a fuck up. just gotta make it stop. hurts too much.
  2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

That time of year will always be hard. Still it's just a day, and that day doesn't define you, it doesn't make you who you are.

You're not a f#$k up. I know it hurts, but you can get through this. I wish I could take your pain away. :hug:
  3. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

*hugs tightly* i wish there was something i could say to you honey that would make it all a bad dream but there isnt . Im sending you giant cuddles ! and my pm box is always open. Dont bottle it up ..let it out we are here with you..x
  4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I love the courage you have to keep going even after this, keep your head up high knowing your the good person and that they are the bad.
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

keep writing. don't keep it bottled up. let it go... all the pain, suffering, anger. all of it. if you don't want to start another thread here or in let it out, feel free to PM me. don't forget you've already survived this once. this is only the fall out. sure it is messy and painful and feels like you can't survive but you can and you did. hugs,

6. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

nothing i can say will make you feel better, i am sorry, but so glad you got through this crap. dont let the demons win...it wasnt your fault so try and take control :hug:
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I am sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.