::Announcement::

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by }{Feather Pen}{, Apr 26, 2007.

1. I have decided to get a huge cork board and print out a lot of your rants and make a collage of them on the cork board, labeling it Suicide Forum. I thought it'd make a great piece of art.

If any of you don't want me posting your rant, let me know and I'll try to exclude you. But just keep in mind this is just a personal project and it will be shown to no one but those that enter my bedroom. I'm not going to post it on the Net or anything.

2. i doubt you would but please dont use mine, thanks. good luck with the art work anyway . quite a few members might not want their rants used so well done for asking x

3. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

Cutter, could you please contact members individually via PM if you want to use one of their posts, im glad you posted here to ask people to tell you if they dont want their posts used but not everyone will see this thread and as you are the one wanting to do this i only see it as fair that it is your job to get permission, not the other members to refuse it

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

No offense cutter but I came here to vent and talk with people, not be used in someones artistic expression. Respect my wishes and please do not use any of my posts and threads in your artwork. Thankyou

(do not try, just don't do it. :smile: )

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Please do not put my threads on your cork board..I wouldn't appreciate it at all. I come here to rant about my life not have random people who come inot your room read how I'm feeling. I barely speak how im feeling so letting strangers read my pain isn't right.

6. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Please don't use my posts either, they're my words and I feel uncomfortable about them being used for a purpose other than just to express my feelings. Thankyou.

7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Please don't use mine either, I wrote them, they're my feelings, not artistic feeling for you. =]

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I would prefer to have none of my writings used either. This is a safe place for most of us to come. I feel by putting things on your board, my safety is compromised. Thank you.

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I would rather you didn't use mine either

10. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Likewise as others, I'd rather you not use mine.

Thanks.

11. It's okay. I mean, it's not like I was gonna use names or anything. I doubt I even do it. I mean, cause I live with my grandparents and if one were to read some of ther ... er ... language on it, I'm sure they wouldn't like it all that much. But it was just a thought. I mean, all of you express your anger thoroughly and I just felt it'd be nice to have it there to read in case I feel the need instead of having to go online to do it. But don't worry about it. Too many people are against it so nevermind.

12. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't use any of mine either please.

13. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

please do not use mine

14. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

This is weird to say the least :huh: and I'd never allow any of my 'rants' to be used.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
  15. ybt

ybt Guest

well, this rather proves how insane i am - you don't know me so i don't really care what you do with mine