Annoyed

My family wouldn’t care if I died, just overheard them talking about how I’ll never get anywhere in life and how no one wants to be around me and how I have no friends and how disgusting I am. I don’t understand what I did them and I feel backed into to a corner and that the only way out is dying. I can’t even be happy for once.

I managed to clean my room for the first time in months, exercise, and study for 20 minutes (i used to barely be able to study for 5 five minutes), but of course the positives don’t outweigh the negatives. They would never say these things to my siblings and care about them so much. My mother cares about them so much that she probably wouldn’t care if I died. My dad wouldn’t care. My siblings wouldn’t care. No one would so why not

A_J_R

I care. And I'm so sorry. But I do have to say, you have done some great positive things. I know they feel small in comparison to your big family issues, but it reflects an inner strength. Try to concentrate on that. And again, I'm so sorry. Sounds rough at home.

No one would so why not
I care and other folks here care. You may eventually be able to get to a place where you care, and you connect with other people who care about you.

A lot of folks on SF have families that are either unhelpful, or who are their worst enemies. It shouldn't be that way, I wish you had a loving and supportive family. It is possible to survive having a bad family though.

I hope we can help you get through this.

Sending hugs.

Last edited:

Shelly

SF Supporter
there are just some family members who are always there to nitpick you. Like you can never do anything right or enough for them.

damn you if you’re happy, damn you if you’re sad, you dont even know how to act anymore around them, like we’re walking on eggshells.

it’s hard to be happy being surrounded by people like that, i’m sorry you’re going through that too.

we do things to better ourselves, no matter how big or small these are, it’s sad it’s only us who appreciate these.
Don’t give up on yourself.

KindaOtiose

I'm sorry @MoonlightFirefly, you absolutely don't deserve to have to go through that, and I can only imagine how bad it feels for you. Don't listen to what your family said. The progress you've made is amazing, and if you keep managing to make progress like you are at the moment, you will be able to achieve amazing things.

Even if your family don't care, I'm sure there are other people who would miss you greatly if you died. You've probably impacted more people with your life than you no.

Try and keep yourself safe. What your family said about you isn't true. Sending hugs *brohug.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00