Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Oct 4, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

Seems i always get myself into trouble at dt, i get sucked into something that scares the living shit outta me and yet i stay for a woman who i care for greatly. But at the end of every night I'm left with so much pain in heart that i wish i didn't care at all. Night after night i never say how terrified i am till tonight and now that i have its only made things worse. when will i ever learn just to keep my mouth shut and be a good lil DT member and listen to every fucking word she have to say? But god does it hurt and make me angry that I cant do nothing to fight the nightmare of my life and dreams and yet she expects so much of me. she knows i will always be there for here, that will never change its just my personality but it still goddamn hurts...
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Not much help for you but..... :arms: Sorry you're hurting so much.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what dt is but maybe time to get selfish and put yourself and your wellbeing first...if it's hurting you it's obviously not good for you...*hugs*