Annoyed....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by black orchid, Feb 1, 2011.

1. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I'm fed up of trying to be nice and watching people get hurt by others selfish actions. It is getting ridiculous when someone who doesn't generally ask for support on here from anyone, comes on here for some distraction and feels they cant post coz some people have chosen to take over every thread for themselves. And i am sure that they aren't the only person left feeling like this.

Its not just today, it seems to be every day and the same people at the minute. There are a lot of people on here who need distracting at one time or another so for a few people to selfishly take over every thread annoys the hell out of me.

You aren't the only ones finding it hard, you aren't the only ones needing distraction. I know for a fact that the person who was looking for distraction today is going through a lot of shit at the moment and could really have done with the distraction and support instead of the way they were actually treated.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
  2. black orchid

Would it really have been so hard to just ask what was going on, why they were upset etc.? Instead it gets lost behind all the 'oh so important' spam posts...............

3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

I see what you mean, i would just ignore those posTs as the posters probably have problems of their own.. Just remain positive and don't let it ruin your day, remember they are just opinions from people you don't even know and you shouldnt think much of it. Hope you feel better soon!

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

The Coffee house is a really hot place for games and everything, there are the regulars that people have got used to they only post in their, shouldn't the person start a thread if their feeling low?

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Really? Oh ok i will

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Whats wrong with you W, why are you so pissed of!!?

7. black orchid

Read his thread angel, then i'm sure you will work it out.

8. Cute_Angel_Xx

People who don't know what else to post and want to make their post go up quickly post in the coffee house way to much. Agreed.

9. black orchid

Thats true and fair enough but some people also use it for distraction and when a few people decide they are going to take over every thread in there and make other people feel like they cannot post its just wrong.

It also results in any meaningful posts or requests for help/support getting lost amongst the spam from the coffee house :/

Hope you are feeling a bit better anyway angel :)

10. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

The World is full of people who hurt others by their selfish actions. I have no idea why they do these type of things.I'm replying to how you're fed up with being nice to other people being mean to others...Sometimes I think people take their actions out on others they haven't done a damn thing to them and they take their feelings out on these poor innocent people

11. black orchid

Its horrible, and the people behaving selfishly just move on with no thought to what they have caused and left behind them.

12. Cute_Angel_Xx

Oh darn I was ment to ask you about this on MSN, slipped my mind ARGH!

13. black orchid

Ask me tomorrow or whenever you next see me, if not i'll remind you :)