annoying bitch!!! argh rant/venting

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PressedIn, Apr 21, 2008.

1. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

Read the first paragraph to understand what this long rant is about, if it doesn't interest you stop reading cuz it's all about my bros annoying girlfriend and their drunk friends.

To start: my parents, after 18 years, of not trusting me or my brother home alone for days on end, finally decided to leave us for 8 days with the house to ourselves. Sounds so great, and I really thought it was going to be fun, save for the time spent with my brother (he usually starts fights and I'm the one that has to decided to ignore him and let the anger bottle up, or go after him and risk having the cops called).

My parents left Wednesday morning, and Friday was the start or spring break for me. My brothers annoying girlfriend came over wednesday and Thursday afternoon until late that night. No problem, cuz they both work a lot and I can handle a couple of hours of them hording around in my house. Friday afternoon I went to my friends house a few towns away. When I got back around 11pm my brother had his girlfriend over (sigh) and a few other people I didn't know. They were drinking a bit and watching a movie so after an hour or so I took a shower. After finishing up and starting to shave some guy opens the door and stands there looking at me. FYI this was after I showered and was dressed. He didn't say anything, he just opened the door and walked in (obviously drunk) and stood there. I looked at him and asked very sarcastically "need to use the bathroom?" he shook his head yes and I took the razor and went upstairs to finish shaving.

While shaving I became pissed off that my bro had such a sloppy drunken friend over. After finishing I went downstairs and turned on the TV, then headed off to brush my teeth. When coming back a minute or two later they were all in the living room watching tv... diff channel... sitting in my seat. This pissed me off even more and I stormed into my room for the rest of the night.

Saturday morning I awoke to find them all scattered in the living room passed out. I made myself breakfast and watched some TV in the back room. I can handle what happened the past few days, but Saturday night and now here it is Sunday night and she (bros girlfriend) is STILL SLEEPING OVER. My parents both told my bro that she isn't allowed to sleep over (at least in his bed... cuz they c that as inappropriate seeing as it IS their house, and I agree with them).

It doesn't sound that bad but when you add on the fact that I bought soda/juice and food to last ME AND MY BRO for 8 days, and his girlfriend PLUS her friend are drinking everything it pisses me off. She doesn't live here, she KNOWS she's not allowed to sleep over, and she talks shit about my parents (they r asses but who the fuck does she think she is?!?!?). I'm just so fucking pissed that she's over here every day during MY break and I can't enjoy being in MY house. This night (2am) I tried to sleep but all I could here is them kissing (which sounds like two dogs fighting over peanut butter) and giggling. This sent me over the top and I left a message on my moms cell telling her that the stupid bitch has been eatting/sleep/bathing like she fucking lives here, and told her to tell my bro to get her ass outta the house.

Some might ask "why didn't you tell her to get out?" thats a good question and I'm going to answer it by saying "thats tomorrow" if she thinks she's staying over night tomorrow night or ANY OTHER TIME, she is DEAD WRONG and I'm telling my bro that she's outta here NOW or I'll beat his ass with my own shoe- seriously, and if that doesn't work then I'll call the goddamn cops and tell them some strange bitch that doesn't have permission to be here, is here.

FUCK i hate her, goddammit she annoys the shit outta me. And NO i don't feel better typing this all out cuz I'm WIDE awake at 2:25am due to the anger I feel writing this.