Anonymous instant chat

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ishy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishy

Ishy Guest

Hey I'm really desperately looking for this website I have been to before in the past. It was a kinda samaritan-like thingy, but you could have an instant chat with someone and it was completely anonymous.

I believe, if I remember correctly, that the link had something with church in it and that it was .org or not sure which one.

I remember getting the link from someone on here but I can't remember who or where.

Someone please help? :unsure:
  2. Ishy

Ishy Guest

Anyone?? :cry:
  3. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I don't know the site you're looking for :sad:.

You can post though, we're here for you :hug: x
  4. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

5. Ishy

Ishy Guest

Thank you for that link, tho it's not the site I was looking for.

The site I was looking for there was no need to register and you had one on one chats with someone in there, it was very private and most important completely anonymous.

Dammit I need the damn link .... I know I've posted it somewhere on SF quite a while ago (maybe in november or so), in a reply to someone else's post. And I got the link off someone in sf chat. Damn. I can't find it, been looking through my posts now but I can't find it :cry:

I need it so badly right now :cry:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I been looking around and can't find it :sad: am here if u wanna talk tho :hug:
  7. Ishy

Ishy Guest

I appreciate all your concerns but I really need to chat anonymously, with someone who doesnt know anything about me. and I really need it :cry:

I just need to talk about something about which I cant talk with anyone. :cry:
  8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

if youre in uk could you try the samaritans? or childline?

If you google the samaritans you can text and e-mail them, but there is no one to one online, but of course you could phone.

maybe thats an option.
  9. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Sorry, didn't think it would be :sad: Sorry, I doesn't know. :hug:
  10. Ishy

Ishy Guest

Unfortunately I'm not in the UK, I'm in the Netherlands.

If only I could find that post I made ith that link :( I can't fucking find it anywhere

wha I'm fucking going nutz! I need to fucking say it to someone in instant chat, anonymously!!!! gah I'm going crazy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  11. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Was it RYL?
  12. Ishy

Ishy Guest

Just had a look at that site, but it wasnt that. You have to register for RYL and there's nobody online there.

and it isn't Connexions either, I looked and it wasn't , and besides their site is down :sad:
  13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

you dont need to register for the live assistance feature on RYL.

Its on the left hand side on the blue bit under the options. There is often someone online.
  14. Robin

Robin Guest

I think theres a site called 9 line or something, there's a link to it somewhere on the S.A.S (Link on the main page of this site) website, maybe the links section (funnily enough lol :p) They offer an anonymous forum I think, worth checking out :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.