anorexia

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by swimmergirl, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

No one wants this misery, do they?

I just want to be thin. That's all. I just want to be thin. Desperately. Then, someone will love me. Then, maybe I will love me.

If I only was thin enough.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No being thin will not make someone love you being you is what is important you kindness and compassion is important not looks hugs

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Being thin shouldn't be a condition of love.

I understand your thought process tho. I have the same thoughts at times.

I wish I could help you more. Just know that if you need to talk I'm here for you and that true love shouldn't be based on a person's weight.

:hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Just be happy being yourself. :hug:

5. NightPetals

NightPetals Active Member

Sweetie,

If you think like this you'll never be thin enough. Beauty and Love comes inside out. It does not matter what size you are, as long as you can see beauty around you, believe in beauty within yourself, you are BEAUTIFUL. I know it's a difficult and lonely road, I am struggling too. But never give up hope, because you are beautiful and you deserve it.

Love~
    Sandra :hugtackles:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi swimmer,

What weight are you?

I have to say though, no matter how much you weigh(and I speak from experience on this) you'll still be the same person, with the same worries as you are now so please love yourself as you are and mind your body as you do your mind,

inmemoryofyou x

7. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Hi,

My weight is 106lbs, not that it matters, it might as well be 1060lbs because I want to be less, the number doesn't matter, it's never low enough. I think 85lbs would be a better number, maybe then I would be happy.

8. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

from a guys point of view. we really dont care about weight make up "cute clothes" ect... what makes us melt is your personality, charm, the innermost beauties:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.