• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

another bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had another bad day i had to go to the doctor because my health is bad (as per usual) and we have a heat wave so me being stuck on a bus with people coughing on me isnt good (and its gross) so not only do i have to deal with being travel sick i also have to try and not get ill again oh great. I'm feeling completely miserable i haven't been out of the house in a month well that was until today and that was only because i had to plus I'm very anti social so whatever little time i spend around others the better.i was speaking to a friend yesterday and i ended up opening my big mouth and screwing things up i suppose he ended up feeling that i didn't consider him a real friend because we have never met and i suppose i ended up putting my foot in my mouth making matters worse i relly should of just shut up when i had the chance because im down to two friends now i really do end up screwing things up for myself.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
i hope your friends come around hun if theydon't then i think they were not that great of a friend in the first place. Ihope once you get home you can get some much needed rest. hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00