Another bloody thread...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Unwilling, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Unwilling

Unwilling Member

Yay, I begin to come to terms with who I am, and i start planning my life and then another piece of shit is thrown at me. My girlfriend of three years has been going through an existential crisis as well, now she is thinking of reforming her life and taking some kind of trip... and saying she loves me but she may have to leave me... Fucking crock of shit! So in addition to a lot of the other shit, the one part of my life i thought was stable could just up and leave me. She was the only reason i felt worth anything. She picked up my self esteem. She was the one that i made the promise not to kill myself. normally i am more eloquent posts, but hell fuck it.

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Why don't you tell her before it's too late?

3. Unwilling

Unwilling Member

I have, it seems she wants to leave for selfish reasons, and I use the word selfish with no negative connotation towards it. So I maybe holding back a little just because, if its what she wants to be happy who am I to tell her no.

4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Is there anyway you can still keep in touch with her? She hasn't said she definetely will leave you, right?