Another crap day TRIGGERING

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by unnoticed, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unnoticed

unnoticed Well-Known Member

I woke up feeling very low today. Realized that I don't have anyone I can turn to. Too depressed to do anything. Spent the whole day in bed. The only thing I did was SH and research methods. I feel like I deserve everything I'm going through. I don't trust myself. I don't want to carry on. I've been depressed since a couple of years and it never gets better.

2. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Hi Atram. Sorry you are feeling rubbish, you certainly don't deserve it though. Are you taking any meds or anything?

3. Mckownm

Mckownm New Member

Why does everyone think meds are tge answer?

4. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Meds are not always the answer. They can help. The made me worse but for some they do save lives.
    Use this place to find people to turn to. Stay away from anything that you know will make you worse. If you need to talk come here or pm me

5. unnoticed

Yes I'm on antidepressants but feel like shit. Very bad day today :(

6. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Do you want to explain more? Do you think the meds can make you worse?

7. unnoticed

They are not making me worse. Just the dose needs to be adjusted. I was supposed to go to the doc tomorrow but he cancelled. Got an appointment on Monday now. I've been struggling today. Don't think I can make it till Monday feeling like this. I am trying to get help, it's just hard. I've been depressed for 6 years now. Sometimes got better days - not thinking about killing myself and feeling ok about myself. But that happens rarely now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.