Another day, more sand gone, date looming

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Evanesce, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

I can't stand this pain. Seems to go on and on and no. Why me, wtf have I ever done to deserve this, am I such a bad person that this is all my life is ever about. I feel like I don't exist anymore. Waiting for my date for the sands in my hourglass to run out. Seems I can't find a way to even fill it a little bit. So lonely, hurting so much, seeing so much pain, still remembering so much agony. I don't know how I'm going to ever get through this. I know I need help but not sure what help or even if that is possible. Crying so bad right now just don't know how to end this with killing myself. I want so much to be dead right now. I have a method, but yet i'm here again, waiting for time to pass, to reach the date. Not sure I can even hold on to that date I set. Seems that's a waste of time.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hope hun beyond hope you reach out ok do what your doc says ok sign in for a bit to hospital so you can rest and not think ok hun

3. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Losing all hope, in so much emotional pain, my head won't stop. Hospital isn't an option, my psychologist won't let me. Tried phoning my nurse several times today, she is meant to be in contact with help but seems like I'm falling between the cracks, I don't exist, I don't want to exist anymore. Can't keep fighting this. So alone, so much pain, head racing so much. :(

4. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

You are not alone. I too am in so much mental pain all I csn do is cry I havr not got out of bed for last 4 days. I honestly know what you sre going through. I know my words cant make it better but know you certainly are not alone xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.