another day!! why?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shn69588, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shn69588

shn69588 Member

Here I sit another day. All I want is to float away, the sounds I hear forever with me. The men, the five who watched, waited, and had their fun, will at any time return.

I do not want to wait for them to take me out. I will do it myself. They will not win like this, I will end this game.

They will not get me again. No I will do it first.

Scared trembling bleeding they left me,,,, forever I am afarid.

The breath smell pain forever seared into my brain.

I just can't do this....not anymore...
  2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for whatever happened to you. PLEASE go to some facility and get help. Hospital or shelter or local authorities. Just because others hurt you doesn;t mean you have to hurt yourself. Don't let them turn you into someone that hurts themselves. Then they will win. We will love you here and offer you all the help and support we can. PLEASE stay and give us your worries and pain. We will help you transform it into happiness. GET HELP. We allneeed it. Reach out to us and other professionals that can help too. PLEASe let thius be the begining of the good partof your life. LET us help!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Write or PM,

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi there..

Im sorry to read what you have gone through..
    Can you tell someone what has happened? maybe your doctor or someone from the hospital.. there are people that can help you if you tell someone what is going on/or what has happened.. please dont let these awful people ruin your life..

If you would like to talk you can PM me anytime..
    Your not alone.. :hug:
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I hope you are ok,PLEASE let us know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.