Another day.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jainey, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Still here, yesterday was so awful I can't begin to describe. Self harmed in a big way,and am now in a lot of pain.

Have done nothing different today, than I normally do- stayed in bed.

Feel so bleak, self esteem, self worth and confidence rock bottom.

Can't see any light, or any reason to be happy or anything to look forward to..

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Tomorrow being a better day I always find is something to loo forward too. Sorry you feel so low, just wanted to say you're not alone. You really aren't.

3. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Thank you for responding, this site makes me feel not alone.

I'm highly anxious all the time. Scared of suicide, not about doing it, but not doing it properly and having to continue in a far worse place than before.

4. Perfect Melancholy

I understand what you mean I have been there, I guess though it gave me the kick I needed to try and get better. I don't know, I just know it is important you keep trying please, do not give up there is always hope as long as you keep breathing.

5. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

I want to get better and have a happy life, but it seems too hard to achieve and a near impossibility . I can't accept that certain people will not be there with me...

6. Perfect Melancholy

I understand that hence I have now learned to only rely on myself, which is hard believe me, but I guess that is humanity right, we go through life wishing things where different and we try to make the best of our circumstances and situation, to find some inner peace and happiness. I do believe we can all get there. ouit is almost like baby steps, and you will fall of course you will, but you know what?

YOU yes YOU, are stronger than you dare believe, because you are still here, and you should be proud despite the pain, the want of death you are still trying.

I hope you understand how sincere I am being here, and how much I believe what I just wrote. and maybe you will feel a little bit proud, and feel that strength you clearly have.

Take Care

Rich

7. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

I do believe you are sincere. I am a bit concerned that some people are on here to enjoy others miseries.

Don't feel strong in any way, am as weak as a kitten. The only strength I get are adrenaline outbursts, then all I want to id be violent and hurt myself....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.