another day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Wastingecho, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

so, on saturday my wife was giving me hell in the morning

she couldn't find her new outfit, tunic and leggings, that she wore last week and put in the laundry - demanded to know why i hadn't put it in the closet

i told her that i brought down all the laundry last sunday so it should be in her closet - even went upstairs to double check if i had missed it somehow

on sunday, as i'm finishing the laundry again, i start to fold this pair of her pants with very small ankle holes

i carry them downstairs and ask her if they looked familiar - she gets this "ah-ha" look in her eyes and wants to know where i found her leggings

when i tell her that they just came out of the laundry i brought upstairs today, she got real quiet - my sister-in-law, who saw it all, told her she owed me an apology

guess what i got?

i was angry last night - now i'm just tired

fuck this shit

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad your sister-in-law even noticed that you deserved an apology. I'm just sorry your wife couldn't see what was right in front of her and continues to treat you the way she does.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sometimes people can be emotionally selfish. You did deserve an apology, fair play to the sister in law.