1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another day....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ket93, Jan 12, 2009.

1. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

Well so much has happened since I first posted my first thread on here over 2 weeks ago!
    I am in somewhat better shape mentally I think. And I am able to see things a little clearer. That is not to say that my heart does not still hurt about certain things and that I feel like I am completely ok and can move on no matter what.
    I think that there are several things that are going to have to change before I feel 100% better about my life and the things going on in it.
    But most of all, the main reason why I started writing here and the main reason for a lot of my hurt and pain right now is how things have been with my relationship of almost a year.
    Since our big blow out over 2 weeks ago, we have since been together again and have talked about things and have pretty much been a couple as we always were. The only thing that is different is the feeling. I still love him and want it to work more than anything, but I also feel like there is a certain degree of distance that has formed between us both over the last few months because of our problems and the very fact that we live a little more than an hour away from each other.
    How can this change? Can it change at all? And how do I try not to feel like it is all my fault and that I am just a boring person and does not really deserve to be happy or have anything in life that will make me happy.. I want so much to feel the way we used to together, that feeling of perfection and like everything was so good that nothing could come between us at all.
    I guess I worry too much and I guess if that were not the case things might be somewhat better
    At this point, there have been a few times I have really thought about just letting him go and letting him be happy again.
    That would be the hardest thing for me to do probably. But I feel like I just want him to be happy again....
    I just dont know anymore..