another dream - need help - poss trigg

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by among the stars, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

had another nightmare and at the end of the dream was a guy hanging rite in front of me then a guy w/o any eyes just black holes came up laughing and the dead man was replaced by mom. the "dark man" kept saying "u killed her, u hung her." all he kept saying was u killed her and kept laughing. Then they were gone and i saw blood - lots of blood - a trail of it leading towards a dark tunnel - as i headed towards it i saw mom running - the blood coming from her - i turned and saw something coming towards her. She couldn't escape and i couldn't do anything. i stood in front of her but it went rite thru me and enclosed moms body - when it vanished she was dead on the pavement laying in a pool of blood.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I had a dream similar to yours. I've had the same dream several times and it scares the hell out of me. I dream I am sound asleep and all of sudden I get this feeling that someone is looking at me.I open my eyes and there is a man standing next to the bed staring it at me.
    I close my eyes again then I open them and he is standing there laughing at me. I tell you what I went from laying in bed to standing by it. he just diappears. I think the part that bothers me the most is closing my eyes and opening them and he is still there.
    So you aren't alone when it comes to dreams. I am sure there are others out there that have similar dreams. Good Luck to you.:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.