Another empty day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Brian777, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Restless night of thunderstorms and rain, woke up to a grey cloudy day a reflection of how I feel, wish I could feel optimistic but the depression is so heavy on my body and mind. It's amazing how thoughts and feeling so totally control everything in our lives. Wish these feelings and thoughts would end. I hope everyone finds something to keep them going today. Thank you for this site and the people on here who understand, at least we don't have to be alone.
    Brian

Fading_Awayy likes this.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I agree, this site is a safe haven and it helps me no matter how bad I am feeling. I hope that you will feel better soon and that you and everyone else here will be able to find something to enjoy about each day.

Brian777 likes this.
  3. Brian777

Thank you for your kindness, I hope you are feeling well.

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Brian stay strong as life is important. We all get depressed but together we can survive our dreaded day. Be strong and perhaps take up some volunteer work which you will find rewarding.

Brian777 likes this.
  5. Brian777

Thanks my friend, but I'm having a hard time just leaving the house these days. No energy and high anxiety, holding on as best I can.

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

How are you feeling today Brian? I hope it's better... and I'm happy you found this place. I really hope it helps you when you need it *Hugs*

Brian777 likes this.
  7. Brian777

Awe thank you so much my friend for caring :) feeling a little better than yesterday. I'm really glad I found this place and it's wonderful people. I don't think I'd have made it this far without it. Just the fact of knowing I'm not alone and that others understand helps. I hope you are doing better too, after the stressful weekend. Bless you
    Brian

ThePhantomLady likes this.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Keep holding on, Brian. In the short time you've been here, you've really brought a lot to the site. You matter, you mean something to many of us. *hugs*

Brian777 likes this.
  9. Brian777

Thank you my friend for your kind words, you encourage me :)

WildCherry likes this.
  10. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Hope you're doing well.

Brian777 likes this.
  11. Brian777

Feeling better tonight thank you :)

brknsilence likes this.
  12. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

That's good :) always here if you want to talk