• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Another evening of chaos

IDontWantToDie

I wish someone would hug me, and hold me and say that everything is going to be okay. I wish it was someone who meant it. I wish i had at leas one friend who is not suicidal and depressed like me. I am the most positive person i know and im suicidal! I can't fucking pick myself up anymore. Its getting more difficult. It's been a year anniversary since i last decided seriously to end my life ...again.
It was a mistake to live another year. It just get's worse... it still hurts and im still alone. Its fucking cold and every day is empty and pointless no matter what i do. Im panicking again. I want this to end. I just want this to stop.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
The high five actually helped, haha
Thanks, man/woman!
Yes, I am "both!" Just kidding; it's as the name states, or 'implies..;)' (at least~ Last time I checked!) :D
Happy to hear it helped, or at the very least... didn't Hurt- ;) Peace. *sign
"twas at one pt. considering a name change / or "switch," to Master B. (but i just couldn't -get comfortable- with it: or 'pull it off...') :)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I wish someone would hug me, and hold me and say that everything is going to be okay. I wish it was someone who meant it. I wish i had at leas one friend who is not suicidal and depressed like me. I am the most positive person i know and im suicidal! I can't fucking pick myself up anymore. Its getting more difficult. It's been a year anniversary since i last decided seriously to end my life ...again.
It was a mistake to live another year. It just get's worse... it still hurts and im still alone. Its fucking cold and every day is empty and pointless no matter what i do. Im panicking again. I want this to end. I just want this to stop.
it wasn't a mistake to live another year. i can't promise that everything will be ok but if you keep fighting things should get better. i still have bad times once in a while but because i keep fighting i have more good days than bad, and you can also. i hope you feel better soon.

mike...*hug*shake

IDontWantToDie

it wasn't a mistake to live another year. i can't promise that everything will be ok but if you keep fighting things should get better. i still have bad times once in a while but because i keep fighting i have more good days than bad, and you can also. i hope you feel better soon.

mike...*hug*shake
Golden words. Thank you!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00