Another F-you to Nurofen Plus.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I really did not grasp how bad my habbit was until yesterday, when I found myself having to trawl half way across town to buy them. The first place I went that was the closest to home was not selling them as they had no pharmacist there, so I would up having to walk all the way to boots. Now you might think thats pathetic moaning about that right? Well I now have no choice.

I must have the fix against ALL odds. I'm just glad I have the money at the moment to support it because if I did not I would wind up having to lie to people to get money to support it.

It's the thing that happened to me when I never thought I could go any lower. It's that thing that you hate but love at the same time.

I walked back from town past loads of people with tears streaming down my face repeating the words "what a fucking mess" over and over.

I'm not putting any bets on how long I can hold this out.
  2. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

You're addicted to Nurofen plus?
  3. TheWr0ngChild

4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The first step is the hardest. To be honest with yourself which you have done just now. Second step is to reach out and get helped by professionals. Have you thought of discussing it with your gp or someone else who has you in cure hun?
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with Granny.It sounds like you need professional help at this stage. Are you considering it? If you don't want to get professional help, maybe try cutting down yourself? :hug:
  6. TheWr0ngChild

I keep trying, I dare not see anyone about it because my doctors surgery have not received my full medical records and have no background info on me and my Asperger Syndrome etc. Most conventional "treatments" such as sending me to groups would make it worse. God I can't imagine being sent to some addicts group, that'd be like putting me in a supermarket of drugs :blink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.