Another failed attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by amylou, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I failed yet again last month but people cant force me to live. I was so damn close this time to. I went blue from tieing something around my neck. I was told (when I was In prison this was for my safety) that a few minuites later and I would have been dead. I was like why just why
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What is it that has you feeling that this is the only option for you to take? Have you explored all other options? I wish that you felt better about things going on in your life that you can take time to stop and think with an open mind. Feel free to talk to us here. Maybe we can figure out something.
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Hanging, asphyxiation, suffocation, methods id never try, so fraught with problems. I remember just a month ago somebody posted in this very forum about there son being left with severe brain damage by such an attempt. Please dont try that again.

Take stock of your life, try to find a slender thread to hold onto, then build on that thread and find another, and another, thats the only way out of this bottomless pit. I wish you strength in dealing with the problems that have caused you to take this step, and I wish you strength in finding the positive aspects to life that can help bring you back to some sort of equilibrium and sense of well being.
  4. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I have no strength Im not as strong as I used to be . My strength has been eaten away
  5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

We can lend you strength. Just let us help!
  6. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I'll try
  7. tennisgurl

tennisgurl Member

I feel the same way, sister!
  8. Lyshaaa

Lyshaaa Member

Not a pretty way to die. =[ at all. My dad hung himself and i'm the one who found him and had to cut him down. Stay strong.
  9. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Staying strong is not easy
  10. Lyshaaa

Lyshaaa Member

Trust me, i know. :sad:
  11. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

a lot of us here know it's hard to keep fighting, but try. we're here for you amylou. stay strong.
  12. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I'll try and try untill the end
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.