Another failed attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by LostSpirit, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Hit another all time low again, but still, i woke up once again, im to scared to do anything else like hanging incase it dont work, but OD'ING isnt working either, now i just feel even worse, then i did the first time, the only thing that helps me get thru a day, is noing, i can try and end my life, whenever i want!

if i had one wish, it would be for someone just to take away this pain, just to feel normal, like everyone else around me!!!!

Why was i even born, just to feel this way. what use am i to anyone? im a waste of space, why am i still trying to fight this, when i no it can never be beat

:sad:

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're still with us. :hug:

Have you been to a doctor, yet?

james.

3. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

yep. just been put on yet more tablets!! :mad:

4. Starlightx

Starlightx Member

A waste of space? I do believe everyone is here, on earth, for a reason; whether that reason is always clear is another story. Not seeing that reason doesn't mean it's there. It means the causes behind how you're feeling, and the way you're feeling itself - it's masking that reason. It's making you think these thoughts, that you can't beat it, you're a waste of space, etc., even though those thoughts are far from true. Hmm, am I making sense? What I'm trying to say is that your thoughts, they're masked by the depression, or whatever is causing you to want to end it.

Maybe try seeing it this way - maybe there's a reason you're still here. Maybe it's not your time to leave us yet. Maybe there's something you're being kept alive for, something good! You never know, you just never know, you can't know what the future will bring for sure.

Give the tablets a chance...they might help, yes?

Take care of yourself.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Give the meds a chance to work sweetie.It takes time and patience to begin to feel better, you will get there and we will help you :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Give your meds a chance. Sometimes it takes up to six weeks before they start doing what they are suppose to. If you show any side effects call your doctor and let them know. Mine put me on a med that had me tripping, I was seeing all kinds of shit. So I called on a weekend and all he said was quit taking them, well no shit I had already figured that out. He didn't put me on something else until I saw him my next appt.I was in pretty bad shape waiting for that. Anyhow I'll quit rambling, just give them a chance. You already know we are here for you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.