another failed attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by lost_child, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure where to put this. I took another overdose last night and despite being in and out of consiouciosness all day and being very ill, I'm still here. seems somebody upthere has deceided its not my time.

I spoke to my doctor and have agreed to try and stop the paracetamol, and also anti-depressants which aren't helping as I keep getting all the side effects. I'm not sure where I will end up, but I have to try something.

I also got my first counselling confirmed today its on monday at 15:30, hopefully this one won't abandon me like the rest have.

I don't know what will happen over the next 2 weeks, if my mood will improve or if I will get worse, my doctor has asked that I call her if I start to feel worse but sometimes I just don't realise until I'm in the thick off it, I said I'd try though.

thank you to everyone for their support and sorry for how I've been.

Guess were see what happens in the up & coming weeks. :(

2. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

Why did the rest abandon you? Is it common for them to abandon you? Just curious as I have to go before another one for a 2nd opinion.

3. forestmaiden

forestmaiden Member

*hugs* I hope you're feeling better soon <3 <3

4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I am glad you are still here :hug: I hope therapy works out for you and you are able to get some relief. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk :)

5. k2hsharpe

k2hsharpe Antiquities Friend

I really hope this marks the start of a time that things become easier for you. You so deserve it to be.

6. lost_child

My first counsellor had to leave for personal reasons, the second one I saw for 2 sessions and said she felt I wasn't strong enough to deal with the strong emotions that counselling bring up..it was because I've been under the Home treatement team and also MASTT. But East Kent rape line have said if I think it will help then they willing to see me.

7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm glad your still with us but I'm so sorry your suffering so much I really hope the counselling will help you feel better about things. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk I'm here everyday :hug:

8. lost_child

Ok I'll try that one ~ thanks for the such usual advice.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey lost_child,
    I am extremely happy to see you communicating with others here on the forum. You have been down in that pit for so long I was getting worried you would never come out.
    There is a really nice person inside and we would like to see more of her!!! I don't know what to say because I don't want to cause any undo pain to you!! I'll just say I am proud of you for finding the strength to keep fighting!!! If you ever need to vent PM me, I have big shoulders and will gladly listen to you!!! Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.