Another failed suicide attempt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by A loser, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A loser

A loser Well-Known Member

Haven't posted for a long time here.

Last night, I attempted suicide.

I can't see any point in living now. No one is here for me. I have nothing. I am sure this is the time to go.

I think I will try a better method tonight. It's so hard to avoid detection though. People will try to stop you but they don't really care. Once you are 'safe' they will go.

Such a shame as all it would have taken was a little support from one of my friends or family and it would not have come to this.

I just hope I can get it right this time.

2. A loser

I'm want to die so badly, I'm just so scared it won't work. I wish someone would help.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun I dont know you but I'm glad that your attempt failed. I know how badly you hold on to the hope that someone will understand the pain you're dealing with. Well I'm listening. I want to support and help you if I can. So please keep posting. I may not have the answers but I do care so please instead of preparing for another attempt stay and chat. If that doesnt seem worth it then go to the nearest emergency at the hospital and tell them exactly what you said here. They will keep you safe from your thoughts and demons. And they may be able to offer you resources that can help you move forward. Please dont give up.

4. A loser

I am beyond help.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
  5. itmahanh

Pro sites may be out there but none of them can guarantee 100% that any method will succeed. And the results of a failed attempt could leave you in an even worse state than you are now. You need to talk about this. Get it all out. Please keep posting.

6. A loser

I just need someone to help

Someone to physically be next to me.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

please dont ask for pro suicide websites, no one here is going to help you die. do you want to talk about why you want to die?

8. A loser

Sorry. I edited. I am ill to type so it is hard to explain atm.

9. itmahanh

Wish I could be there to give you a huge hug that wuold let you know, you are not alone. Best I can offer is :arms:. I know not even close but hun just know I do care.

10. LilithsGhost

LilithsGhost Member

He contact me and lets talk. You won't regret it :pinkrose:

11. A loser

I want someone to be here who understands feeling my pain.

12. LilithsGhost

LilithsGhost Member

Am a Loser to . I think we have a lot in common about how we feel ect:pinkrose:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.