Another failed suicide attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

A loser

Haven't posted for a long time here.

Last night, I attempted suicide.

I can't see any point in living now. No one is here for me. I have nothing. I am sure this is the time to go.

I think I will try a better method tonight. It's so hard to avoid detection though. People will try to stop you but they don't really care. Once you are 'safe' they will go.

Such a shame as all it would have taken was a little support from one of my friends or family and it would not have come to this.

I just hope I can get it right this time.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hun I dont know you but I'm glad that your attempt failed. I know how badly you hold on to the hope that someone will understand the pain you're dealing with. Well I'm listening. I want to support and help you if I can. So please keep posting. I may not have the answers but I do care so please instead of preparing for another attempt stay and chat. If that doesnt seem worth it then go to the nearest emergency at the hospital and tell them exactly what you said here. They will keep you safe from your thoughts and demons. And they may be able to offer you resources that can help you move forward. Please dont give up.

A loser

Hun I dont know you but I'm glad that your attempt failed. I know how badly you hold on to the hope that someone will understand the pain you're dealing with. Well I'm listening. I want to support and help you if I can. So please keep posting. I may not have the answers but I do care so please instead of preparing for another attempt stay and chat. If that doesnt seem worth it then go to the nearest emergency at the hospital and tell them exactly what you said here. They will keep you safe from your thoughts and demons. And they may be able to offer you resources that can help you move forward. Please dont give up.
I am beyond help.

Last edited by a moderator:

itmahanh

Pro sites may be out there but none of them can guarantee 100% that any method will succeed. And the results of a failed attempt could leave you in an even worse state than you are now. You need to talk about this. Get it all out. Please keep posting.

itmahanh

Wish I could be there to give you a huge hug that wuold let you know, you are not alone. Best I can offer is :arms:. I know not even close but hun just know I do care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00