Another failure.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Zueri, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

I probably should have posted this on the Let it Out forum...but w/e. It's mainly a frustrated rant.

I seem to have an inability to kill myself. Pathetic, is it not?
    Saturday, I tried to OD on RX painkillers. Instead, I was sick...so, I'm still alive.
    Sunday, I finally got up the courage to shoot myself. Well, it helps if you have ammo...does it not? :bash
    Monday morning, I tried to OD on RX painkillers again. My body rejected the medication because it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
    So, I'm perfectly fine. Aside from a major lung infection.

It's just not fair. Why can't I f-ing kill myself?!

People say it's a sign. I agree; it's a sign that I'm a failure.

:bash

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Aw darling, you might not feel it but it's a good thing that you are still alive and fighting.

Have you got any professional help? It definitely sounds like you need more help than you are getting.

Did anything happen on saturday (or before) to trigger these recent events?

I don't know you very well, but if you want to chat then I'm here.

Hang in there darling

3. i no it makes you feel like a failiure, but hopefully one day you'll be glad you failed.. i spoke to you when you had overdosed, and even though i dont no you that well, i was still worried and scared you'd not be there the next day. everyone on here is here for you, and maybe you need to get some professional help too? please just try and be safe.

4. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

Hang in there.. please seek some help, have you considered checking into a hospital?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.