Another Fake Friend Situation

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Epical Taylz, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

You know, for the most part people on here have been different. They're more caring, more supportive, more understanding. I love it here, and I don't wanna start any trouble or drama, but I have to say something before it eats me alive.

Someone on here has deceived me, told me that I was important and that I was worth something. I told him the one time I cut because I didn't know who else would understand. He told me that I'm worth something, that I was important.

Not even a DAY later he calls me unimportant and he told me to shut up. Well thank you very much, I enjoy people telling me to shut up. Oh, and he called me a kid. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME A FUCKING KID! I'm only 5 years younger than this kid, I'm not a KID. God, I hate people who act like I'm 4 and worth nothing :(. I really hate it.

Oh, and then I basically wanted to die because he called me unimportant and told me to shut up, and he basically mocked me because I got triggered by him, telling me that it was a stupid reason to be triggered :(.

But I don't wanna tell on him because I don't want him to get in trouble on here, I don't even know if he regularly goes on... but I just need someone to talk to about this because I think that it's a really shitty thing to do.

Oh, and someone else from here said that this kid fucked him over too. Should I just blame it on his bipolarness and let it be?

:poo:, I should just let this go..

2. Roo Roo

Roo Roo Active Member

In this situation I honestly can't believe someone would say that, if it were me I would report the person honestly. One because they are being a jerk and two they are breaking this sites rules anyway.

You are always welcome to talk to me and vent if you have anything you want to say. I am here.

3. Epical Taylz

i would report the person, however i don't have the proof. it was on MSN on my cell phone and i didn't save the conversation..

4. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

this thread is going to end up just like the other one. is it necessary to drag it out onto the forums? report the person if you feel like it is a necessity, but doing this will make them feel bad and then they will get defensive and it will turn into a fight.

5. Epical Taylz

i'm not trying to start a fight,
    i just needed to rant.
    i'm not generally someone who starts shit with someone.
    i just wanted to rant, that's why i posted in Let It All Out instead of Crisis Forum

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sunshine,
    I'm sorry this has happened.. You know you can put him on your ignore list and then problem solved he won't be able to communicate with you..I'm not on the forum long anymore and very rarely visit MSN..You can always catch me by email..It's in my profile..
    Besides I miss our talks.. What happened?? Take Care, Gramps

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh it is best just to block people like that have no contact with them because that is what they enjoy seeing peoples reactions don't give that person the enjoyment. Just block the person and the person will eventually go away.

8. Epical Taylz

i didn't know that you could block them 0.o
    thank you soo much for that tip

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I will close this thread as it appears a solution has been found and i do not want it to take a bad turn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.