Another fallen hero

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Mikeintx, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

2. neno1

neno1 Well-Known Member

hi, wots the link about, too scared to click on it, case sometimes bites me, lol, lol

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Is that the dude that Forrest Gump is based upon?

4. neno1

neno1 Well-Known Member

hi InNeedOf, not too sure if about forrst gump, but on the subject of forrest gump, he was awesome, for a simple man to sit on a bench and tell his life story like that, u wouldnt believe it, i fell that there is a little of forrest gump in everybody here, which is a good thing cos we as individuals telling our stories, some r unreal, to have come through and still be here, xxxxxx

5. that's an inspiring story. sometimes i wish i had been alive in the time of vietnam so i could have fought there. growing up i could always tell it was the most important "thing" that ever happened to my dad, not counting getting married or having kids.

to be perfectly honest this particular story might be a chain mail fake, but rest assured if it is there are thousands more just like it that are 100% true, some of which are already forgotten forever