Another Friend says bye-bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people is out there like me? I seem to be a magnet for people with suicidal tendencies and people who died fulfilling it...?

Another friend <mod edit methods> two nights ago. She was talking to one of her friends about her problems then suddenly, she says bye-bye and <mod edit - methods>

We rushed to the hotel when we heard and everything comes back just as it happened yesterday... my mom, my two uncles... my own attempt. Don't know if i should be angry or sad or scared... this girl, my friend, only twenty and graduating from college... she's good at what she do and pretty... life has so much in store for her....

What about me? I don't think life has much in store for me anymore... <mod edit - methods>, you're dead.

Just rambling as usual...

Last edited by a moderator:

aoeu

Methods talk isn't allowed.

Anyhow, practically everyone I know is at least depressed and often suicidal. Messed-up people tend to congregate, I have no idea why.

jameslyons

Jesus I'm sorry to hear.

I've a family history of suicide as well, and it doesnt' get easier. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. But remember, regardless of what your loved ones did, they did it because they felt hopeless. It's not your fault. You aren't responsible for their actions.

And you're not responsible for how you feel. But just remember, you don't have to follow in their footsteps. You're really not as isolated as you may feel. PM if you'd liked to talk more.

Again, my deepest condolences.

James

darkrider

Did she survive? Thats awful. There's nothing that makes me feel worse than others commiting suicide, or at least trying to. It tears me up inside.

sorry. didn't bother to read the guidelines, i admit. I just fire away... thanks for correcting me.

No, my friend didn't survive. it's all over media here in the Philippines. She belonged to a reputable theater org and our company is their official printing provider. that's how we met her and got close to her. we often work side by side during plays. She did graphic designs for us.

When she killed herself, they are having their "Gabi ng Parangal" or awards night. 11:30 pm, we delivered the newsletter of the org to them. 12 midnight, they used the newsletter to cover her face. isn't it ironic?

Thank you for the replies and condolences. I feel better today. I just wish it feels like this everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00