another funeral

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Jul 17, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i cant believe im doing this again. sitting here, waiting to get ready for another funeral. it all feels too raw. yea, i know i wasnt close to him, but its bringing back so many memories of that day. i dont want to go. i have to go. must support dad. cant be selfish. ARGHHHH!!!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hope its not too awful Sam :hug:

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

erm we all know funeral arnt a happy place to be, but it has to be done. Just be there to support your father hun.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know this is still fresh in your mind and will make the funeral harder to deal with than it may have been otherwise. Remember that it is okay for you to grieve even now. You and your dad can support each other through this. My thoughts will be with you. :hug:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm proud of you for the way you handled it hun. I know you wasn't close to him but i can completely understand why it would bring up so much for you, especially since you've had to do this twice in the space of a month. Its normail for things like that to remind you of a terrible time, it even reminded me of the first funeral i ever went to and that was years ago. But im really glad i was with you yesterday. Your dad so well. You should be proud.

Love ya x