another hellish weekend.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Feb 28, 2012.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

The weekend started out awesome. Was spending some time with my girlfriend (which I don't get to do that often) and it just felt great being out of town for a few days. Then it all went to crap... started getting threatening messages from a friend of the guy I work with all because of some stupid call of duty clan BS. Then this guy got my cell number from the guy I work with and called to threaten me. Then I got pissed of voicemails from my ex. And then I get to work today and its just even more hell. I can never have a stress-free day or anything. I've been pushed and pushed non-stop and I'm honestly just on the verge of losing my mind completely. All day yesterday I thought about ending it all when I got home. I'm just so sick of everything
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think the guy who is threatening you does it just to get a reaction...that's usually what people like that do. If they make you upset then it's pretty much a victory for them. Which is why you shouldn't let him get to you. Sorry to hear that you've been under so much stress lately. I hope that things will get better for you soon.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Any possibility of changing your Cell number so you don't have to deal with people's drama?