Another hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MouseGirl, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MouseGirl

MouseGirl Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm Mouse, aged 31. I have a good life, lots of things to live for, I just can't seem to feel it. That probably makes no sense.
    I feel sad, empty and lonely most of the time. I have a loving and caring husband whom I feel estranged from.
    I have a therapist whom I can talk to though its difficult.
    I don't know what's wrong with me.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi MouseGirl welcome to SF hope you can talk to your doctor too hun who may be able to help you see why you are feeling so detached from everything nice to have you here.
  3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

You need to re access your life. You need to get your husband involved. I think you are going through an area of your life where you need to have view. It's kinda hard when things become routine. You say you are lonely, is it because you need to spend more time with your husband? You should talk to your friends and get them to give you some advice.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Mouse, welcome to SF. I hope you will be able to open up more to your doctor and also post here so we can help. Hope to hear more from you soon.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

It makes sense to me, MG - I'd be willing to PM with you any time if it's about marital stuff you might not want the world to see :)
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi mouse and warm welcome to you. Dont have the answers for you yet but willing to be with you trying to get them. Look around here some. Later, Jim
  7. MouseGirl

MouseGirl Member

Thanks for all the welcomes guys - it's appreciated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.