another hopeless person in need of support

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I feeling very lonely and my thoughts are entering a cyclic nature. I want to give up. I'm tired of fighting. Just another wasteful post. should be over myself. I have a psych appointment next week, but it will simply be a catch-up session because I haven't seen the psych for many months for reasons beyond my control. It is all pointless. Please, I need words of comfort and hope. A reason to not give-up. Thanks for reading and hearing my struggles.

2. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am sorry you are struggling i know how you feel i feel the same
    Can you tell your psych you feel this way ? or can you call a crisis line or talk to someone in your family ?
    i wish i could help you more

3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I don't think there is anything the psych can do and the appointment feels too far away.

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

can you go to the hospital ? or this there a mental health origination you can get in touch with ?

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

their are people here that care about you- on this forum, and also i would hope away from the site

please hold on

6. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I'm crying, it is too hard to carry-on right now...

7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

then you need to go and distract yourself, is their anything you do in these situations that help you... music, movies, a walk, maybe creative writing.. something to take your mind off it?

how about just writing down how you're feeling, and why you are feeling like that

8. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

I think everyone on this site just wants to give up but if it wasn't for this site I think I may have given up already. I know the feeling of loneliness all too well, the truth is the solution is to learn to cope and live with it, it's going to be hard and It's still really hard for me but I'm trying and I will keep on trying. Sometimes in the midst of everything it's hard to find a reason to live for, or even forget the reasons you've given yourself to live for but there are always reasons to live, ALWAYS. It's hard to believe but that has proven true to me over and over. Please don't give up.

9. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

It is so very hard to find good enough reasons when you're in the midst of the storm. Distractions only you takes you so far and it isn't a way to live your life. I have cope by using distraction in the past but where does that leave you? To live one more day? Rinse, and repeat. I'm feeling hopeless...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.