another lame post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by unnoticed, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unnoticed

unnoticed Well-Known Member

Struggling again. Feel like I'm losing everything I have. I'm failing uni just because I can't be bothered to get up and do anything for it. I stayed in bed all day today. I feel so alone. So lost. I feel like I can't talk about how I'm feeling anymore because it annoys people that I'm down. Even people on here. I don't have anyone in real life. No one I could call or talk to. I used to SH just to feel something and I felt a bit better after it. Now I just do it to punish myself. I don't care how far I go. It doesn't matter anymore. I hate the person I became. I hate the scars. I am ashamed of them. I've been researching methods much more these last few days. I have what I need now. I really don't see a reason why I shouldn't just get it over with.
  2. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

I know where you are at, I'm feeling similar today. Gonna try to hold on till tomorrow, I hope you will too.
  3. slcsportschick

slcsportschick Active Member

I hope you can both hold on, take it one day at a time. I don't want anymore losses here on SF. We care about you both, and you both matter. It may seem like there is nothing going for you right now, but just hold on. Things will get better. It won't always be this bleak. Every life matters and can make a difference in this world.
  4. unnoticed

I've had some ups but it's been like this for the last 7 years. It's the loneliness that makes it so much worse.
  5. slcsportschick

Loneliness sucks. I think that most of us know how hard it is. I know personally how hard it is. But it helps to be around people, on here, that care. It helps me know that I'm not so alone. Yeah, it can get crazy in chat sometimes, but that does not mean that no one cares. When I'm not up to talking, I just observe. It usually helps lift me up.
  6. unnoticed

When I'm this low I don't talk in chat because I feel like people will get annoyed if I join in and I feel somehow like I don't fit in
  7. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Please try to hold on unnoticed honey :hug: My inbox is always open if there's anything I can do for you please do let me know :hug:
  8. slcsportschick

Join anyway!!! Sometimes it helps to just observe. And I'm here for you if you ever want or need to talk. I'm just a pm away. When I feel like crap, which has been a lot lately, chat is a good distraction.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to the councilors at your university now hun and get the support you need so you don't fail ok There is help there explain to them your depression and get help hun ok
    YOu deserve the help you need it reach out and talk to someone ok
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.