Another last note....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZakPup, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

the sun is setting and its time to bid you all a fond farewell for I shan't return. I'm going to the place where we all go... the ones that love and dream to be loved... the ones that love from the shadows.... the ones that love even when they're gone... and with this my memory shall remain a black rose and a soft adieu

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Zak pup,
    maybe you should stick with us a little longer and keep posting. Please don't make a rush decision that might hurt your loved ones.

3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

die trying or try dying. I guess you choose the second option.

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I really hope that you change your mind, and reconsider. What if you're wrong about these things? The afterlife? Once you make that move, there's no opportunity to fix things, and start over. There's no, "wait! on second thought..." Is there no reason to see if you can't find some other means to correct what is broken here? There must be! Surely. It may be hard to see right now: gazing through the fog; as depression doesn't like us to move in positive ways, rather, it'd prefer to keep us right in the center of infinite misery. It takes hope to break through, and I greatly would like to see you find some. Some where - any where. Some time soon! Besides, the world can't afford to lose a beautiful writer like you.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.