another life update...

I turned 18 and started college. It's so lonely here. I have zero friends and all I do is stay in my room, either crying or just sleeping. It's even a bother to get up to go to class, so sometimes I just don't anymore. I can't even bring myself to eat at the dining hall because I get so much anxiety from eating by myself, so I don't. I get very jealous and sad seeing people with their friends and having fun and it just sucks because everyone is always telling me that I just need to talk to people, but if it was that easy for me, then I'd have a bunch of friends. I wish I had friends. I wish I had people who care. I wish life wasn't so sh*tty and that I was just happy for once. To add on, I started dr**king heavily. It's the only thing that's numbing my pain.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
*console

I concur with what May71 said, go to the school's website or look at message noards & find an LGBTQ club. Student services are usually really helpful if you can go in there and ask to get some help.
The first year of uni is really hard for lots of people you aren't alone.
Sending hugs @MoonlightFirefly .
Please stop drinking heavily.

- s

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society
I turned 18 and started college. It's so lonely here. I have zero friends and all I do is stay in my room, either crying or just sleeping. It's even a bother to get up to go to class, so sometimes I just don't anymore. I can't even bring myself to eat at the dining hall because I get so much anxiety from eating by myself, so I don't. I get very jealous and sad seeing people with their friends and having fun and it just sucks because everyone is always telling me that I just need to talk to people, but if it was that easy for me, then I'd have a bunch of friends. I wish I had friends. I wish I had people who care. I wish life wasn't so sh*tty and that I was just happy for once. To add on, I started dr**king heavily. It's the only thing that's numbing my pain.
So sorry to hear
I suffer from extreme loneliness too and its the worst
I hope you find friends in college soon
Id love to be your friend

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00