Another life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels eons since I was last here—though it was only 2005.

A lot is different, here and within me.

I grew up, to some degree, began transitioning genders and went to some very dark places inside and out.

And now after several clearly unsuccessful attempts, I return to a place I found some solace in those years ago.

Though this may be just a preamble to a farewell speech, I mean to say hello before I say goodbye.

Be seeing you.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome back to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. i don't know a lot about trans gender issues but i know it can be a difficult road. people don't understand and don't know how to react and some people are just plain mean.

you said this site helped you before and it gave you solace. let us help you again. this is still a safe site and most people here truly care and are always willing to listen. can you share more about what's going on?

i know sometimes when things get really bad we can feel suicidal. i'm just recovering from those feelings now. you have come this far and you were obviously happy for a while. with a little help you can be happy again. please don't give up, we will fight with you. if you ever want to talk you can use my inbox. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*hug*shake*console

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Welcome back. Hopefully the same things that had you stay around will help you to decide to stick around again.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
Wow!! It's interesting to interact with someone who was probably around near the time the site was first created. I was here most between 2010 and 2017 so may not have known you. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
We're all constantly transitioning to new truths and realities. It's what existing is all about. Keep sharing with the good people here. You'll help yourself, and you'll also help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00