Another lonely birthday, but I dont wanna see it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Giddy Ian, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giddy Ian

Giddy Ian Member

I'm so alone right now, I've haven't had any friends in almost 2 years.

My birthday is on december 12th, I'm gonna kill myself on the morning of my birthday because I don't wanna go through another birthday all alone:dead:.

It hurts too much, I don't deserve to live I'm just gobbling up food that could go to people more needy and deserving than me.
  2. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

oh honey sorry you feel this way..... i will wish you a happy birthday... and i will be your friend i promise... as much as possible.
  3. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

How old do you become?
  4. Giddy Ian

Giddy Ian Member

17, but why does it matter...:sad:
  5. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

i havnt celebrated a birthday at all since i was like 13 i think.
    a birthday is just another day.
    if you didnt remember what day you were born on, then you could live through the day doing whatever and not even notice it.
  6. Giddy Ian

Giddy Ian Member

but I don't want it to be just another day...I just want to have fun or do something with people that care about me...

why can everybody else have fun on their birthdays but not me:sad:
  7. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

i totally agree with you :sad:

everyone should do something fun on their birthday..
    last year i made a point to make every one of my friends feel special on their birthday...then my birthday came around, and no-one was around, we didn't go out (there's about 8 of us in all..) we didn't have cake, we did fuck all to celebrate it but i know thats because people don't understand people like us who like to feel a lil important on our day......

you're only have parents right?? most of the time, they do act like dickheads, but they're there for you... did you talk to them or anything?

you have my birthday wishes giddy ian

x x x x x x x x x x x x :hug:
  8. Giddy Ian

Giddy Ian Member

I don't wanna talk to my parents, they scare me:sad:.
  9. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

well if you wanna chat don't hesitate to add me on yahoo or msn
  10. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Don't look at birthdays too much. I hate celebrating them. So at my birthday everyone is supposed to pay attention to me, but at all other days it's ok if they ignore me? Thank you so much!
    Happy birthday, Giddy Ian. I can't give you a present, but I can give you this: :hug: Giddy Ian
  11. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

I hate birthdays so much. Don't worry about it your not the only one who feels that way
  12. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

So do something FUN! Nobody's stopping you.

You may not have tons of friends or parents by your side but look at Henry David Thoreau. He lived by himself for a long-ass time and loved it! I'm not saying you have to be psyched about the whole thing, but think about something fucking awesome that you can do alone!

Spray-paint the side of a building. Run nakie through the woods. Try to buy cigarettes and if you fail, just walk out! Do something FUN and awesome!

This is not worth dying over. Trust me when I say that when I was your age, I wasn't exactly the model student/daughter. and I was seriously depressed! Now I'm soooooo much better/a.k.a. fine :)

Please do something that is fun, pumps-up your adrenaline and lets you know that you have much ass-kicking to do in your life to come :)
  13. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

I never had any real friends until I was 18, so I feel your pain. I always wanted someone who would actually understand me and hang out with me and stuff. You're probably a rare, intelligent kind of person that "normal" people find hard to understand. This is not a reason to give up, it's a reason to hang on because that fact alone can make your life a lot more meaningful when you meet better people.

I like Anastasia's idea. Do random fun stuff, even if you're alone.

Happy birthday. I'd send cake, ... but I already ate it all, sorry :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.