Another lonely night.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FoxBandanna, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxBandanna

FoxBandanna Member

I've been having these thoughts for such a long time now, I hate having these thoughts of wanting to end my life. I noticed I have been doing more reckless things lately. I just need help, if anyone lives in Arkansas or close by I want to know someone I talk to. Such as a minister, doctor, psychologist, etc. Also I'm finally going to tell all my love ones the truth. I'm scared on how they would react. Any tips? suggestions? Thank you.

2. Rainy

Rainy Member

Hi before i say too much i was confused by your message are you looinkg in only t he Arkansas area for a reply? I can relate to what you say but im not from there ...I have an aunt that is very much in Arkansas but im not,

Plese let me know i m here if you need to talk and of if you wish to wpeaieae ror iiw thetime[

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You are doing the right thing for reaching out for help and support, here and in your real life. I would suggest looking into the online chat at
    http://www.arcrisis.org/whowehelp.aspx to discuss the resources you re looking for and see what suggestions they may have.

To discuss with the family, sit down and be honest, it may sound sillly but some notes to keep you ontrack may be helpful and I am sure others may have ideas as well.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. FoxBandanna

FoxBandanna Member

I'm sorry for confusing you I should have proofread. I live in Arkansas and I want to seek help so I was asking if anyone from the area knows any names of people to talk to.
    Also I want to tell my family and friends the truth and how I truly feel and what's going on, no one has idea that I've been acting like this, I always kept everyone in the dark about my problems but I want to tell them and I'm very scared on how they will react so I would like to know any tips or suggestions or any information on how to tell your loved ones and you don't have to be from the area to reply. I will gladly listen to any advice you would like to share. Thank you.

5. FoxBandanna

FoxBandanna Member

Thank you Mr. Ben.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can write a note and let them know how youare feeling in it and give it to them but stay while they read it that way you won't leave anything o ut or forget what you wanted to say.
    Myself i just came out and told them how sad i was and how i have been wanting to leave this world Afterwards it felt so calming really to know i did not have to wear a mask anymore i had the support i needed right beside me. Hope all goes well hun let us know how you do ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.