Another lost soul

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by cryforhelpinoregon, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cryforhelpinoregon

cryforhelpinoregon New Member

Just another lost soul that has stumbled upon this website. I'm posting not expecting much. Just want the pain and hopelessness to go away. I have attempted suicide multiple times. It's just a matter of time before I get it right. This is my last resort, posting on a random forum and hoping to find the will to live. I've heard everything. Been to see my Dr. He insists that I just need a lifestyle change, I'm not depressed. So what do you do when your cries for help have been ignored? Internet don't fail me now...
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear that you feeling very down. It might be worth explaining what is the root cause of your feelings. I can empathise to why you feeling very down as most of us here understand and relate to your feelings.

Let me reassure you, the Internet has NOT failed you but saved you. You joined a supportive community which will helped many others who think that there nothing else left in world.

Sorry to get personal but could please expand on your statement "lifestyle change". If you can explain this, then perhaps I can help you. You must remember everyone is allowed to get down in life but life itself is very precious and it includes YOU.

Please remember it's ok to cry as it will help you to release your emotions and the sadness you feel. Please do not act on your feelings as you are important.

I send you a virtual hug to help you and to let you know we do care about you and how you feel. It's not nice when you think you are on your own. Keep posting here for the support. If you want to chat in PM me anytime. Take care and be safe.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forums, you could get lots of support here so please give us a chance by posting more about your story. Have you told your doctor just how depressed you really are? Honesty is the best policy. Sometimes doctors need you to spell it out for them. I know how tough it is but you can do this :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.